Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I would like to relate what happened to me years ago when I was about 16 years old (I'm 35 now so it's been a while).

I was waiting inside a bus shelter for the regional bus in Pickering on Kingston and Fairport rd to be exact, which by the way was a horrible bus stop as it was very isolated & inconveniently also a traffic stop, so of course many lecherous men would stare, cat-call and the like.

On this particular occasion a blue van was stopped beside the shelter as the lights were red. And for what seemed like an eternity the light STAYED red and what happens next! the back door flings open and a SHORT, FILTHY, HAIRY ASSHOLE with a ski mask on and his pants around his ankles had his (unimpressive) member out IN FULL VIEW!!! I could not believe it but my first reaction was to POINT and LAUGH hysterically and shreik "you call THAT a c**k!!!" Mr small-member was jolted, yelled that "I" was a Bitch (to which I replied "no wonder you wore a MASK!!!) he slammed the door and drove off !!! I wish we had picture cellphones back then so I could have snapped-up his sorry-ass image, but looking back I don't want to suggest this was the best way to deal with harrasment, yet I was amazed and somewhat pleased with my reaction, as I was a pretty feisty teenager. Incidentally I contacted the local police who informed me that similar complaints were filed that year within the region and that they would follow-up on it, but I never heard back that they had found this chicken-shit, idiot, loser. Probably because there are so many of them out there.

Submitted by Patricia