Thursday, September 28, 2006

I can't really say this is an occurence that happens in one certain
area, it's more like everywhere I go.
It's the men who are old enough to be my father who try to pick me up.
First off, what makes you old guys even think that someone young
enough to be your child would even be the least bit interested in
dating you. I could care less what you drive, what your hobbies are or
how much money you make because age does matter, and when you have a
child who's practically old enough for me to date, I see a problem
with you asking me to go skiing with you and your kids.
Secondly is when you assume I'm interested. Do NOT take my
friendliness as a sign to advance. I am a pleasant person with a
confident, happy outlook on life so naturally I'm going to have some
friendly things to say. Responding to your "hi" on the streets doesn't
mean I want to have your children!
Thirdly, is when you don't get that I'm NOT interested. When I don't
respond to your "hi" on the street or walk away fast, or give you the
cold shoulder, I am not playing hard to get, you're just very easy to
resist! If I don't respond I'm either in a hurry, or I don't want to
talk to you...it's usually the second.
My favorite thing is getting hit on by old men who have no chance with
me, no, really! *sarcasm*

submitted by Liz